Thinking about a career change or moving into a new job this coming year? Great, let’s get ready!
With the dawn of the New Year, employers are encouraged to recruit the best and only the best talent to run their businesses. Any employer who is looking to recruit and retain the perfect employees will ask questions during the interview that will help the organization determine if the applicant is eligible to join the company or not. Thus, in addition to creating the perfect resume, employees should be ready to face the interview confidently and answer the questions presented as thoroughly as possible.
In order to make the process easier, everjobs has asked CEOs about the top killer interview questions that are likely to pop up during your next big interview in the year of 2017.
1. “What are your aspirations for 2017? What do you hope to achieve by the end of the year?” Jevon. CEO and founder of Traverse Lanka Tours.
2. “Have you ever failed in life and how did you overcome the situation?” Chiruka. CEO and founder of Encoded Events.
3. “In the instance of being questioned about a new product by a potential customer which you have little knowledge off, will you rather choose to bluff your way through the inquiry or admit that you are unable to answer the question due to lack of knowledge?” Chatura. CEO and Founder of Sole Bound
4. “If you would be the Managing Director of Lamudi, what changes would you make and why?” Jafar. Managing Director of Lamudi lanka Pvt(Ltd)
5. “Why do you want to work for everjobs?” Gijs. CEO of everjobs
6. “At this digital age where people are heavily influenced by online content, what kind of impact do you want to make in the world?” Rehan. CEO of Mediajogger
7. “You can read a lot into somebody’s personality and gauge their character when you ask them about their family and analyze how they respond to that question. So I always ask candidates to tell me about their family background” Kumar. Owner of Torana Music Video
8. “Depending on the applicant’s job role, I ask them how innovative they would be in that position” Surendran. CEO of ILDP Academy (Pvt) Ltd