Have you ever wondered why the end of a year holds great importance for an organization and its staff as a whole? It is simply because the end of a year is the time you sit down and reevaluate your performances, where the company stands in the industry, your gains and your losses. And it is highly important to share these moments with your teammates. Make this a time to celebrate the success of your company and embrace its failures together as a team in order to perform better in the following years. It is also one of the best ways to nourish the employer-employee relationship that, as a result produce a team who is loyal and dedicated. Spending the last couple of days of the year with your beloved teammates sharing every important milestone and downfall can encourage them to perform better and work harder in the future.
In order to help you out, we have gathered a few fun activities that will help you and your employees end the year of 2016 with happiness and gratitude as a team and walk towards 2017 ready to face its challengers as a team.
1. Year End cocktail party
2. Secret Santa game
3. Open up to your employees and discuss how they can improve themselves as employees and individuals.
4. Play the game of Best Caricaturist
5. Celebrate the best moments and achievements of the year. Motivate employees to perform harder despite of failures
6. Support Staff Day, as they are the people who remain back taking care of each member’s needs in order to run the company successfully.
7. Indoor bowling
8. Host employee appreciation programs to show them how much you value their efforts and the wealth they bring into to the organization.
9. Carol services during the holiday season to cheer your employees
10. Karaoke nights
For more insight, read the everjobs guide to achieving 10 work-related New Year Resolutions that will make you succeed in 2017.