We are looking for exceptional individuals who are as passionate and committed to Preschool teaching as we are.APS offers you a great opportunity to teach young children at the best Early Childhood Education institution in the island, through our Eduplay curriculum. Join our school founder, a National Associationfor the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), USA Member and the team of dynamic, caring and committed professionals for the most fulfilling job of nurturing or future generation. Out team of lead educators creates fun and interactive learning. experience while mentoring & supporting our new teachers.
Kindergarten Classroom Teacher responsibilities:
- Learning and implementing the most modern and effective preschool education methods
- Maintaing a fun and interactive classroom that cleaclean and organized
- Ensuring daily care of children by following ourcontinuously improving curriculum and high careand safety standards.
- Coordinating with multinational families to achieveindividualized goals.
- Strong English and Interpersonal Skills
- Coordinating with the kindergarten educator team incurriculum planning and daily activities.
Site Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Working under the direction of the ProgramDirector and Founder to uphold the mission andvision of The American Preschool through teacherand parent communications.
- Guiding educators in the implementation ofresearch-based teaching best practices.
- Assisting the Program Director in on-the-jobtraining through daily classroom interactions.
- Coordinating with the administrative staff in theplanning of annual events.