This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Kenya
- Hotels / Lodging
- Hospitality in Hotels / Lodging in Kenya
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- 200,000 - 999,999 Rs
- Company industry:
- Hotels / Lodging
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Executive (VP, department head, etc.)
- Master's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 5-7 years
Leaders qualification with experience in all kind of cash handling, Experience with Quick Books and Excel,
- Achieve budgeted revenue and profit goals, balancing cost with guest satisfaction.
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Maximize revenue through the Yield Management and inventory control systems
- Develop annual budget and capital expenditure plans
- Aggressively minimize accident, workmen’s compensation, and unemployment claims and resulting costs
- Utilize budgets to teach assistant general manager and team supervisors to understand financial objectives. Balancing costs with associates/guests-satisfaction
- Develop and communicate selling strategies, utilizing inventory control and other forecasting tools
- Review these weekly with department heads
- Oversee all accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll an ordering procedures.
- Professional Qualification in Accountancy from a recognized institute such as ACCA, CIMA, ICASL with audit experience and University Degree in Finance stream
- Experience of QuickBooks software
- Minimum 05 years of experience in the same capacity
- Should be an enthusiastic candidate with excellent communication skills in English
- Hard warking to improve the existing get a good controlling system in place
- Experience in hotel business
About the Company
- We are some of the leading 4 Star resorts at the Kenya coast.
- We have got 110 rooms in chalets spread over a nice garden at a peninsula within Watamu National Park.
- On one side the Indian Ocean on the other we have gat a creek.
- Beside the stunning athmosphere within the real nature, with birds, fishes and plants,
- we offer any kind of boating, water sports and other activities.
- Temple Point means the small 800 years old temple that was erected to mark the creek entrance as natural harbour for an ancient city at the end of the Mida Creek.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.