- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Certification (Diploma)
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- As a quantity surveyor you could work for either the client or the contractor, in an office or on site.
- You will be involved in a project from the start, preparing estimates and costs of the work. When the project is in progress, you'll keep track of any variations to the contract that may affect costs and create reports to show profitability.
- Weekly report to the management about each site.
- Advise on a procurement strategy and Work Allocation to Subcontractors.
- Posses Diploma in related field
- At least 2 years experience in related fiel
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.