- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience. (Working experience relevant in implementing educational programmes much preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation in development organizations, working in child and youth centered programs
- Program design and implementation experience including working with community-based organizations and managing field staff.
- Proven understanding of community development and/or child and youth focused programming.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and local languages.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Willing to stay and travel to project locations and ride motor cycles with a valid driving license.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field. Equivalent relevant work experience in INGO/NGO maybe acceptable in lieu of a higher degree.