- Program Coordinator provides leadership to community mobilizers to implement all programs and activities of the federation in the field level, ensuring beneficiary participation.
- He/ She will responsible to provide necessary coordination and technical support harmonizing with relevant stakeholders including other organizations and government departments etc. to implement all activities according to the detailed activity plan.
- He /She will support community mobilizers to coordinate with community groups, beneficiaries, local partners and all other relevant stakeholders to get their participation and support for implement projects activities successfully on schedule time period in close collaboration with team leader - projects.
- He /She must track progress of activities; identify and report risks and share the lesson learnt through regular reporting.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience. (Working experience relevant in implementing educational programmes much preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation in development organizations, working in child and youth centered programs
- Program design and implementation experience including working with community-based organizations and managing field staff.
- Proven understanding of community development and/or child and youth focused programming.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and local languages.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Willing to stay and travel to project locations and ride motor cycles with a valid driving license.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field. Equivalent relevant work experience in INGO/NGO maybe acceptable in lieu of a higher degree.
About the Company
Ruhunu Wellassa Area Federation is a Non- Profit, Non Sectarian, Non Governmental Organization (Supported by ChildFund International), engaged in Child and Youth Development Projects in Hambantota and Moneragala Districts. We commenced our operations in 2005 and currently we serve the needs of approximately 4500 families and over 15,000 beneficiaries.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.