- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources
- Must Lead QA team members,
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Experience in Automation and Manual is Mandatory.
- Good command in written and speaking English.
- 1 year of experience in Automation Testing, Manual Testing for Product based Application Development on IT/Telecom field.
- Hands-on Senior\Lead Tester.
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies (smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Strong in manual Testing with web based application.
- Good hands on experience in handling mobile apps development projects such as Android/ IOS.
- Experience in testing responsive site on devices will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of white-box, grey-box and black-box testing.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Exposure to test automation (preference for C#, Selenium, CodedUI, TFS).
About the Company
One Verge Holdings Pvt Ltd is a young technology Knowledge Process Outsourcing (Tech-KPO) company that has pioneered the Live TV streaming over mobile devices in Sri Lanka in partnership with its multinational clients. Over the last 3 years of its fast-paced existence, One Verge has built strong relationships with all the mobile operators in Sri Lanka. Having multinational ties, One Verge enable its employees to be part of thriving team of tech professionals residing across countries.
At One Verge we manage the sales pipeline and the product life cycle of market leading mobile streaming products such as Dialog Mobile TV (Dialog MyTV), Mobitel MplexTV, Etisalat Mobile TV & Airtel Mobile TV with an end-to- end monitoring and support processes in place. It is now evident that the smartphone is becoming the device of choice for not just communication but information and social interaction as well. Almost as much video is being watched on phone screens today as conventional screens.