Your initial responsibility will include the development of a major web / mobile project, but as the role progresses you will have to take on multiple projects and work with a larger team. As a Full Stack Developer, it’s expected that you can cover all stages in the development process; from UX, prototyping, design, development and testing.
Our motto is One Company, One Solution - We provide our clients with a modular suite of solutions that works well with each other. Therefore, you will be expected to develop all apps with this modular design approach where a singular database is used to reduce redundancy and facilitate inter-module compatibility.
You will initially work with our Senior Consultant based in Sri Lanka and our Melbourne based Product Managers; to plan, develop and design our latest innovative solutions. We will provide the necessary business background for you to get started. You will also be assisted in all phases of the development where required.
We can’t stress the importance of asking questions to further the discussion and discoveries that will ultimately deliver better outcomes and more satisfied clients. Therefore please Do not hesitate to ask questions, as you’re not alone in this, and we’re all in this together.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role (SME Background will be beneficial).
- Ability to develop, design and test mobile and web apps.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to self-learn and also communicate with a team with varying amounts of technical expertise.
- Ability to write clean code and design clean interfaces.
- Understanding of modular design and API’s.
- Understanding of UX principles and design methodologies.
- Understanding of Cloud Technology and Application Deployment (not essential but highly desirable).
- Ability to communicate in English is important but if you are really good at your work we are happy to assist you in improving your English while you are employed with us.
- Experience in working with multinational teams is desirable but not essential.
About the Company
Mouse Soft Lanka Pvt Ltd. is a subsidiary of Medical Wizard, one of the largest solution providers to Day Surgeries and Specialist Consulting Suites in Australia, serving the Australian Healthcare industry for the past 23 years. We pride ourselves for being one of the most innovative and customisable solution providers in the Australian Healthcare landscape.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.