PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE TRADING (PRIVATE) LIMITED]
Job location : Malwana.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to the development of the organization, provide advice/ guidance to the management on all aspects related to the development/ implementation of HR procedures thereby, facilitating organizational objectives
- Manage all organizational manpower requirements by attracting, selecting and recruiting suitable talent whilst, ensuring the retention of employees by creating a satisfactory work environment
- Manage training and development needs of all employees, communicate to relevant personnel whilst, ensuring suitable development interventions are implemented and monitored
- Ensure coordination with relevant personnel to implement the performance management system, guide & advise management on all PM related aspects in order to ensure employee performance is monitored rewarded in a consistent manner
- Prepare, monitor and control the departmental budget, facilitate the formulation of other relevant budgets such as Manpower, Wage bill etc.
- Develop and implement procedures to build, maintain and enhance industrial relations, ensuring all employee grievances/ issues are resolved effectively, facilitate bi-party/ tri-party dialogue & organize employee welfare events in order to motivate employees
- Ensure the organization meets all criteria indicated on various HR Compliance/ Sustainability & Lean Audits and initiatives by implementing control mechanisms and overseeing the practices/ standards adopted by the organization in order to comply with ail stakeholder requirements
- Ensure all activities pertaining to corporate social responsibility/ Women Go Beyond (WGB) are carried out in a timely and efficient manner