PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE TRADING (PRIVATE) LIMITED]
Job location : Malwana.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to the development of the organization, provide advice/ guidance to the management on all aspects related to the development/ implementation of HR procedures thereby, facilitating organizational objectives
- Manage all organizational manpower requirements by attracting, selecting and recruiting suitable talent whilst, ensuring the retention of employees by creating a satisfactory work environment
- Manage training and development needs of all employees, communicate to relevant personnel whilst, ensuring suitable development interventions are implemented and monitored
- Ensure coordination with relevant personnel to implement the performance management system, guide & advise management on all PM related aspects in order to ensure employee performance is monitored rewarded in a consistent manner
- Prepare, monitor and control the departmental budget, facilitate the formulation of other relevant budgets such as Manpower, Wage bill etc.
- Develop and implement procedures to build, maintain and enhance industrial relations, ensuring all employee grievances/ issues are resolved effectively, facilitate bi-party/ tri-party dialogue & organize employee welfare events in order to motivate employees
- Ensure the organization meets all criteria indicated on various HR Compliance/ Sustainability & Lean Audits and initiatives by implementing control mechanisms and overseeing the practices/ standards adopted by the organization in order to comply with ail stakeholder requirements
- Ensure all activities pertaining to corporate social responsibility/ Women Go Beyond (WGB) are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or Business Management
- 6-7 years of experience handling a similar role in a manufacturing environment (Apparel experience would be advantageous)
- Sound understanding of legal aspects pertaining to employment and labour relations
- Excellent Human Relations and Communication Skills
About the Company
In 1987 Mahesh, Ajay and Sharad Amalean introduced lingerie manufacturing to South Asia and there began the MAS legacy. What seemed as venturing down a most unconventional path has resulted in MAS being at the forefront of taking the art of lingerie manufacturing to the world. MAS has a very diversified portfolio under its umbrella. With businesses in IT, its own brands and Industrial Parks; MAS is a conglomerate that strives to create a self-sustained Eco system in the global business arena. MAS is proud to hold a global reputation for an ethical and sustainable working environment. The tireless effort put towards women’s empowerment has put MAS on the map as a global standard to aspire to. The concept of “new thinking” at MAS breaks the norms of innovation as the world knows it. Re-engineering, re-thinking resource utility, exploiting processes and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the MAS lifestyle.