PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE TRADING (PRIVATE) LIMITED]
Job location : Malwana.
Execute and improve HR Development strategies and activities, coordinate the implementation and sustain of T2o system to develop the capabilities of all employees to be in line with current and future organizational requirements.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Co-ordinate and organize skill development programs and initiatives to meet the development requirements of staff, by liaising with the heads of departments & developing competency assessment packs
- Coordinate with the heads of departments on the performance appraisal process and ensure timely completion
. Develop positive employee relations through good communication and participate in the development/ application of the knowledge transfer process to enhance performance/ motivation level of employees
- Coordinate the induction programs and to ensure necessary information / awareness is given in a timely manner for a smooth onboarding
- Facilitate the internship programs by following up on the training schedule of the interns, monitor their absenteeism and ensure the timely payment of salary to ensure the effectiveness of the internship pro¬grams
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification. .
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
About the Company
In 1987 Mahesh, Ajay and Sharad Amalean introduced lingerie manufacturing to South Asia and there began the MAS legacy. What seemed as venturing down a most unconventional path has resulted in MAS being at the forefront of taking the art of lingerie manufacturing to the world. MAS has a very diversified portfolio under its umbrella. With businesses in IT, its own brands and Industrial Parks; MAS is a conglomerate that strives to create a self-sustained Eco system in the global business arena. MAS is proud to hold a global reputation for an ethical and sustainable working environment. The tireless effort put towards women’s empowerment has put MAS on the map as a global standard to aspire to. The concept of “new thinking” at MAS breaks the norms of innovation as the world knows it. Re-engineering, re-thinking resource utility, exploiting processes and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the MAS lifestyle.