PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE TRADING (PRIVATE) LIMITED]
Job location : Nawala.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and assess transport/ vehicle maintenance requirements, coordinate with users and service providers (such as transport contractors, drivers, rental agencies) and ensure organization needs are managed in the most cost effective manner.
- Ensure continuous supply of all required amenities, such as water, electricity and air conditioning is maintained by, coordinating with landlords.
- Ensure that the office maintenance and house keeping standards are monitored and maintained whilst taking necessary action and coordinating with necessary parties such as suppliers & service providers to ensure same
- Supervise and provide guidance to the security personnel whilst, ensuring the required standards are maintained at all times.
- Compilation of the monthly mobile payment report by extracting and analyzing data via mobile bills.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Good communication and co-ordination skills.
- IT Literacy.
About the Company
In 1987 Mahesh, Ajay and Sharad Amalean introduced lingerie manufacturing to South Asia and there began the MAS legacy. What seemed as venturing down a most unconventional path has resulted in MAS being at the forefront of taking the art of lingerie manufacturing to the world. MAS has a very diversified portfolio under its umbrella. With businesses in IT, its own brands and Industrial Parks; MAS is a conglomerate that strives to create a self-sustained Eco system in the global business arena. MAS is proud to hold a global reputation for an ethical and sustainable working environment. The tireless effort put towards women’s empowerment has put MAS on the map as a global standard to aspire to. The concept of “new thinking” at MAS breaks the norms of innovation as the world knows it. Re-engineering, re-thinking resource utility, exploiting processes and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the MAS lifestyle.