PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE (PVT) LTD - Synergy Division]
Job location : Avissawella.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Follow-up on machine pre-settings/ pre-training prior to the commencement of quick change over process by coordinating with relevant teams.
- Monitor the line feeding process and drive teams to achieve efficiency targets set in first 3 days.
- Ensure that samples are sent for print durability/ heat transfer durability tests on time whilst setting up shrinkage percentages accurately during the bulk run.
- Monitor the production process and provide necessary guidance/support for the team to solve day-to-day bottlenecks effectively.
- Prepare the department budget and monitor same, whilst taking effective measures to control overhead costs/ other expenditure.
- Degree from a recognized Textile Institute and 3 years of relevant work experience or
- Diploma from a recognized Textile Institute and 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Embellishments (Printing and Cutting Embellishments) and the manufacturing process as a whole.
- Knowledge of pattern making and fabric behavior.
- Good Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
About the Company
In 1987 Mahesh, Ajay and Sharad Amalean introduced lingerie manufacturing to South Asia and there began the MAS legacy. What seemed as venturing down a most unconventional path has resulted in MAS being at the forefront of taking the art of lingerie manufacturing to the world. MAS has a very diversified portfolio under its umbrella. With businesses in IT, its own brands and Industrial Parks; MAS is a conglomerate that strives to create a self-sustained Eco system in the global business arena. MAS is proud to hold a global reputation for an ethical and sustainable working environment. The tireless effort put towards women’s empowerment has put MAS on the map as a global standard to aspire to. The concept of “new thinking” at MAS breaks the norms of innovation as the world knows it. Re-engineering, re-thinking resource utility, exploiting processes and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the MAS lifestyle.