PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://careers.masholdings.com/
[MAS ACTIVE (PVT) LTD - Asialine Division]
Job location : Middeniya.
To develop, implement, sustain and improve effective Human Resource objectives and procedures in order to ensure recruitment, retention, motivation and performance of staff at all levels and thereby support organizational requirements
Your duties & responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of the organization plan as a member of the core team, provide advice / guidance to the management on all aspects related to the development/ implementation of human resources procedures to facilitate organizational objectives
- Ensure all organizational manpower requirements are identified, thereby attracting, selecting and recruiting suitable talent in order to fulfil organizational requirements whilst ensuring the retention of employees by creating a satisfactory work environment
- Ensure the training and development needs of all employees are identified and communicated to relevant personnel, suitable development interventions are implemented and monitored in order to ensure that the capabilities of all employees are developed in line with current and future organizational requirements
- Ensure the co-ordination with relevant personnel to implement performance management system, guide and advise the management on all Performance Management related aspects in order to ensure employee performance is monitored / rewarded in a consistent manner within the MAS holdings performance management framework
- Develop and implement procedures to build, maintain and enhance industrial relations, ensure all employee grievances/ issues are resolved effectively, facilitate bi-party/ tri-party dialogue (employee/ employer or employee/ employer/ government) and thereby ensure harmonious work relationships within the organization whilst organizing employee welfare events in order to motivate employees
A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration 5 - 6 years of experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment Sound understanding of legal aspects pertaining to employment and labor relations Excellent people skills and communication skills
About the Company
In 1987 Mahesh, Ajay and Sharad Amalean introduced lingerie manufacturing to South Asia and there began the MAS legacy. What seemed as venturing down a most unconventional path has resulted in MAS being at the forefront of taking the art of lingerie manufacturing to the world. MAS has a very diversified portfolio under its umbrella. With businesses in IT, its own brands and Industrial Parks; MAS is a conglomerate that strives to create a self-sustained Eco system in the global business arena. MAS is proud to hold a global reputation for an ethical and sustainable working environment. The tireless effort put towards women’s empowerment has put MAS on the map as a global standard to aspire to. The concept of “new thinking” at MAS breaks the norms of innovation as the world knows it. Re-engineering, re-thinking resource utility, exploiting processes and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the MAS lifestyle.