Magnum Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. is a Trading Company primarily engaged in sourcing Machinery and Engineering components. Since inception, we have been providing exceptional services and solutions for local industries such as steel fabricating and general manufacturing. By offering up-to-date and cutting edge products from manufacturing suppliers who for leaders in their respective fields, we at Magnum Technologies have been able to offer un-matched advantages to our customers. And as the years have progressed we have broadened our product portfolio to allow us to adapt and cater for all sorts of requirements. Magnum Technologies also provides a true one-stop shop solution for maintenance spares and consumables. Advantages of choosing Magnum Technologies for your requirements of Engineering components, parts and machinery are;
- Large product range offering a world leading brands with a one-stop-shop option to clients
- Knowledgeable team to provide fast and effective solutions to problems
- We are willing to offer the best solutions for your specific requirements in the shortest possible time
- We are official distributor/channel partner for many brands and will offer the most technologically up-to-date option which will have clear advantages over competitor brands available on the local market.
What we look for
MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES (PVT.) LTD., is seeking an Energetic and Hard-Working FIELD SALES ENGINEER ( MOTORS , GEARBOXES & DRIVE SOLUTIONS) with prior experience, to promote their Product Portfolio and provide technical solutions to clients.
- Providing solutions to existing clients
- Understanding and Creating awareness about the company’s product portfolio
Requirements from Suitable Candidates
- Qualification(s) in Mechanical or other Engineering field
- Prior experience in similar capacity or Factory Management is a bonus
- Fluency and effective communication skills in English and Sinhalese
- Willingness to work under minimum supervision, to meet sales targets
- Extensive travel to meet clients and visit sites