Application Deadline: 31 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
IT / Software
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
We are looking for iOS Developers with expertise knowledge in mobile technology with minimum 2 years of experience.
If you possess the below mentioned requirements, then a challenging job and an attractive remuneration package awaits you.
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English
• 2+ years of experience in coding for the iOS Devices using iOS SDK.
• Strong experience in Objective C.
• Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iOS SDK.
• Proficiency in Xcode 3.2 or higher, Interface Builder and Instruments.
• Solid understanding of iPhone & iPad Application development process.
• Solid background working with device features and hardware sensors.
• Having experience in other mobile application development platforms like Android will be an added advantage.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases.
• Knowledge in Phone Gap is advantageous
• Experience with using version control repositories such as CVS/Subversion and Git.
• Familiarity with SpriteKit, Cocos2D or Similar will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with Apple submission processes will be an added advantage.
• Having applications posted on the app store will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Open Source technologies, such as PHP will be an added advantage.
• Able to work with highly collaborative teams.
• Create innovative applications for iPhones and iPads.
• Work closely with others to identify, estimate and develop feature-sets.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans.
• Supports the implementation of business solutions.
• Troubleshooting business and production issues.
About the Company
LAYOUTindex is a technology driven design company, transforming brands and experiences to thrive in the global market. We are a professional, creative & tech savvy digital media solutions provider in the industry for more than a decade. Our team will design, develop and execute our clients objectives by integrating web solutions, mobile applications and audio visuals to be successful in the global stage.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.