- To promote tho product range of Finez Firniture to retail customers furniture dealers, architects construction companies and other 3rd parties to develop prospective sales towards the company.
- Achieving the monthly / quarterly sales targets while ensuring all collections are met within the given timeliness
- Building and maintaining a sound relationship with ail suppliers across different segments.
- Developing marketing materials towards the promotion of business & products
- 1 -2 \fears of experience in a similar role or related industry.
- Partial qualification in CIM / SLIM will be an added advantage.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude towards achieving the target.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English & Sinhala.
- Possess a valid riding license.
- Age 22 - 30 years.
About the Company
Inmarc is a full-service advertising & marcom agency, delivering best-in-class brand communication. Inmarc specializes in providing advertising, brand identity & designing, strategic consulting, media management (traditional & digital), event management, printing & outdoor production services aimed at integrating a company’s marketing, communication and branding efforts into one cohesive platform that will yield profitable results and brand value.
Inmarc represents a fresh agency model that offers brands an alternative to most traditional ad agency models by combining sound marcom strategic direction, engagement and relationship management that brands rely upon their agencies to provide, as well as delivering return on investment and value creation that the stakeholders seek, through the use of its industry expertise and strategic marcom framework the iTriangle.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.