Do you desire to inspire through means of creative online advertising concept development and designing? If so, join us to change the perception of brands in an ever-changing industry.
As a successful designer within our closely-knit team of professionals, you will be responsible for creating concepts and execution of ideas. A high level of patience and out of the box thinking is desirable, together with previous agency experience and an impressive portfolio.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience
• Ability to conceptualise and create inspirational and effective advertising on traditional & digital mediums
• A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable design software
• Recognised design/creative qualification (diploma/degree)
• Strong and varied portfolio of work showcasing brilliant and effective creative design
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to details
• Self motivated and willing to grow with the company
About the Company
Inmarc is a full-service advertising & marcom agency, delivering best-in-class brand communication. Inmarc specializes in providing advertising, brand identity & designing, strategic consulting, media management (traditional & digital), event management, printing & outdoor production services aimed at integrating a company’s marketing, communication and branding efforts into one cohesive platform that will yield profitable results and brand value.
Inmarc represents a fresh agency model that offers brands an alternative to most traditional ad agency models by combining sound marcom strategic direction, engagement and relationship management that brands rely upon their agencies to provide, as well as delivering return on investment and value creation that the stakeholders seek, through the use of its industry expertise and strategic marcom framework the iTriangle.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.