Application Deadline: 31 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Advertising and Public Relations
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
English & Sinhala
• Ability to conceptualize and create inspirational and effective advertising campaigns
• A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable design software
• A solid understanding of a clients, businesses, brands, market & external factors
• Knowledge of typography, color, photography and other ingredients to create innovative visual solutions
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to details
• Proven team player with an unfailing commitment to work
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience
• Recognised design/creative qualification (diploma/degree)
About the Company
Inmarc is a full-service advertising & marcom agency, delivering best-in-class brand communication. Inmarc specializes in providing advertising, brand identity & designing, strategic consulting, media management (traditional & digital), event management, printing & outdoor production services aimed at integrating a company’s marketing, communication and branding efforts into one cohesive platform that will yield profitable results and brand value.
Inmarc represents a fresh agency model that offers brands an alternative to most traditional ad agency models by combining sound marcom strategic direction, engagement and relationship management that brands rely upon their agencies to provide, as well as delivering return on investment and value creation that the stakeholders seek, through the use of its industry expertise and strategic marcom framework the iTriangle.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.