- Scope of work would involve the design & execution of installation works for fire detection, protection & Suppression systems project undertaken by the business unit.
- Design systems (Fire Detection, Protection & Suppression) as per relevant BS, NFPA & local specifications and standards.
- Managing projects to achieve organizational objectives and project time lines.
- Preparing quotations, tenders and other price proposals as per customer inquiries and specifications
- Possess a B.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering & min. 5 years experience in the industry.
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English to communicate confidently.
- Should possess working knowledge of Ms Project and Autocad.
About the Company
“Fentons Limited is one of Sri Lanka’s largest private engineering companies. Established in 1921 as an electrical engineering and contracting company, FENTONS is now a diversified systems integrator and full MEP contractor. The solution portfolio includes voice & data network infrastructure from design, all the way to installation of all end-points, with after sales SLA support. Under ELV services the company offers voice, data and video communications, Data Centre build-outs, Contact Centers, Access Control systems, Fire detection systems and building management and UPS systems.