We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will be provided with training and support in the subject matter. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Guide the ECCMA staff and consultants in their efforts to engage members through the creation and participation in groups
- Develop and optimize strategies for paid search and paid social campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns using analytics to improve effectiveness
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, initiatives and campaigns
- Work with ECCMA staff and consultants to create engaging content for distribution via blogs and traditional media