- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Telecommunications Services
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
( Network Operations Centre )
The Job :
- Ensure continuous monitoring of transmission & IP networks (island wide transport networks) according to pre-defined protocols.
- Supervise the problem isolation, issue resolution, and escalation of quality related issues in transmission & IP networks which impact the radio coverage.
- Communicate with specialized divisions (e.g. Transmission & IP Planning and Operation, technical regions etc.) to obtain their support to resolve the transport network issues to provide smooth coverage to customers.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures for the day-to- day operations of transport Network monitoring team and maintain documentation up to date to comply with company quality standards.
- Initiate training on areas of improvement and technical knowhow for the transport network monitoring team to increase productivity in the team and develop them.
- Analyze the performance of the Transport Network monitoring processes and procedures with the goal of improving service provided by NOC (Network Operations Centre).
- Initiate projects (e.g. Alarm clearing project, adding management of all network elements etc) launched internally within NOC team to enhance performance.
- Generate ad-hoc reports on request of management to support decision making related specific network issues using oracle data bases and toad software.
- Providing support to implement operations support systems solution throughout the network.
- Ensure overall team efficiency and managing the staff with coaching and mentoring.
- Should possess a BSc degree in Engineering in Electronics &a Telecommunication & Electrical from a recognized University (accredited by relevant body of the relevant country).
- Should possess 2 years post experience in the required fields (Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics).
About the Company
Dialog Axiata PLC, DBA Dialog (formerly known as Dialog Telekom), is Sri Lanka's largest telecommunications service provider with the country's largest mobile network operator of over 9.4 million subscribers. Dialog is a subsidiary of Axiata Group Berhad.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.