- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- IT / Software
- Company industry:
- Telecommunications Services
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- More than 7 years
Project Management & Good Analytical skills
( Group Information Technology : Converged Charging )
The Job :
- Responsible to ensure the smooth and effective Planning & operation of Online Charging System (OCS) & other related systems under the accountability of Converged Charging Division, ensuring the parallel alignment with the Dialog IT and Business Strategy by achieving SLAs, maintain minimum down times and satisfying internal and external customers.
- Responsible for Charging platforms and related systems capacity, version, features and architecture planning based on system statistics, alarms, load distribution, industry trends, technology enhancements and organizational strategic objectives
- [Dialog mobile Pre-Paid, Dialog mobile Post-Paid, Dialog CDMA Pre-Paid, Suntel CDMA Pre-Paid, DTV Pre-Paid] to ensure the smooth functioning of the system.
- Involvement in Online Charging Systems related Business Projects and Non Business projects to comply with divisional requirements.
- Provide technical support on OCS and related systems for other divisions for new service implementation
- Responsible for On time delivery of OCS related projects to satisfy the business needs
- Responsible for Online Charging System (OCS), other elements and interfaces related to OCS, Online Charging related applications to ensure the smooth and effective operation.
- Prompt action to on-call work requirements to fulfil on call requirements effectively.
- Handle NOC and FDS coordination to ensure effective customer complain management
- BSc (Hons) in Information Systems
- MBA Specialized in Information Technology
- 8 years’ experience in Telecommunication Industry
- OCS/CDMA IN architecture and functionality
- UNIX, Linux, HP-UX and Solaris operating system environment
- Oracle, Informix databases and DB administration
- Project Management Skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work under pressure and willing to work hard
- Ability to work as a self-motivated team player
- Willing to work at weekends and nights as and when required
About the Company
Dialog Axiata PLC, DBA Dialog (formerly known as Dialog Telekom), is Sri Lanka's largest telecommunications service provider with the country's largest mobile network operator of over 9.4 million subscribers. Dialog is a subsidiary of Axiata Group Berhad.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.