- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
Strong Communication, Interpersonal & Negotiation skills
- Recommending the payment of inward cheques with insufficient funds.
- Monitoring and regularizing overdraft excesses.
- Assisting in loan recovery to control the facilities crossed-over to the non performing level.
- Evaluating projects and following up on approved advances.
- Job location : Kaduruwela Regional Office
- Be below 32 years of age
- Possess a degree (preferably with a class) or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- Possess 3 years post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity in the banking/ finance field with thorough exposure to branch operations and credit
- Have a very good understanding of the current business environment
- Be familiar with the changes in the government policies in relation to different industries
- Possess excellent decision making skills
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
About the Company
DFCC Bank PLC is a fully-fledged commercial bank that goes back over 60 years in the Finance Industry. It offers a full range of Development, Corporate and Retail Banking services to all segments of society. We now open our doors and offer career opportunities for young and energetic individuals who aspire to KEEP GROWING…
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.