- Attract suitable candidates for business requirements on a target base.
- Visit prospective sites to reach out to candidates for recruitment needs.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates for headhunting/outsourcing via proper channels.
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with candidates for future requirements.
- Short list prospective CVs for the clients ensuring the culture fit and qualification match as per
- Present shortlisted CVs/ Summaries for the clients when required.
- Coordinate aptitude tests and interviews for the clients when required.
- Assist the team to finalize business requirements/orders.
- Maintain an updated database of candidates for recruitment.
- 2 to 3 years industry experience with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Successfully passed the G.C.E A/L examination.
- Full or Part qualifications in HR/Business Management or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Full or Part Qualifications in other disciplines (IT, Finance, Banking, and Marketing Etc.) would be
a definite advantage.
- Fluency in English, Sinhala and Tamil Languages will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel for recruitment needs is a must.
About the Company
CEYMPLON (PVT) LTD is a Software and Recruitment Services Provider offering facilities on onshore and offshore software development services as well a team which provides the best resource consulting services in sourcing its client the best Talent needed.
We help your business succeed and help in looking for a partner to work with to make your vision a reality. Our clients come to us with all of these challenges and many more. We are here to help you be successful and hold a great future ahead.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.