- Should have a sound educational background in IT & Finance. Preferably a degree in IT, finance/accounting.
- Bachelor's in Business Management or partly qualified in CIM / SLIM.
- Courses followed in customer service, presentation skills, public speaking, international relations will be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in ERP industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets & budgets.
- Possess exceptional marketing skills, negotiation skills, good communication skills & presentation skills.