- The selected candidate will take charge of the Division and has good prospects for career development & early promotions.
- The ideal candidate (male or female) should be a Member of ICASL or CIMA (UK).
- Around 30-35 years with at least two years post qualification experience in the private sector, Or
With part qualifications of ICASL or CIMA (UK), or equivalent.
- Around 45-50 years, with at least Fifteen years’ experience in the private sector.
- Exposure to a computer-based environment and working knowledge of English is essential. Terms negotiable.
About the Company
Edirisinghe & Co., the “flag ship” Firm of Chartered Accountants, was established on the 1st of August 1985 and is a member of Tilly International which is one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms united by a commitment to provide exceptional client service.
Every day, 27,000 people in 133 countries share experiences and expertise to help privately held businesses and public interest entities meet challenges and proactively respond to opportunities. International capability and global consistency of service are central to the way we work.