ATSL TeleSoft (Pvt) Ltd., is an Access group company and a pioneer in Mobile and Near Field Communication (NFC) transactions based Contactless Software Solutions servicing some of the top government sector and private sector projects in Sri Lanka. A unique opportunity awaits a dynamic individual to join us. Visit us at www.atsltelesoft.com
What we look for
ATSL TeleSoft (Pvt) Ltd is an Access group company and a pioneer in GPRS and Near Field Communication (NFC) transaction and Contactless Software Solutions servicing some of the top government and private sector projects in Sri Lanka. A unique opportunity awaits a dynamic individual to join us as a Senior Software Engineer. Visit us at www.atsltelesoft.com.
Senior Software Engineer
- Develop customized business solutions that meet the requirements of diverse business sectors
- Requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and Project Management of real time, high throughput and high available software systems
- Continuous engagement with the customers and stake holders together with the software engineering team to guarantee expected delivery of the customer requirements
- Manage time and costs and deliver projects through a strong project management framework
- Direct the strategic technology framework for the product portfolio by introducing cutting edge technology and position the company at a competitive edge with respect to its products and solutions
- Work with the software engineering team to introduce industry best practices to deliver robust and scalable software.
- Take proactive leadership and ownership in ongoing and new projects assigned
- Contribute best practices and change to existing and new projects
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in software development out of which at least 2 years as a Senior Software Engineer
- A degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is required
- MSc in Computer Science is preferred
- Demonstrated skills in requirement Analysis, Design Patterns and Software development using latest technology frameworks required
- Experience in Java/J2EE application development, Web Services Development is a must
- Device level programming/Embedded Software experience using C programming language is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge in SOA based application development, Web Services, Socket Programming, TCP/IP and Integration Architectures
- Thorough knowledge in Database design and experience in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
- Thorough knowledge in Windows and Linux platforms
- Thorough knowledge in Software development processes such as Agile or RUP.
If you are the correct person please forward your completed CV and contact details with two non-related referees through email to [email protected] (Please mention the job title in the subject line when applying through email).